Dear Jason – February

 In Dear Jason

Dear Jason,

I was compiling documents for my 2019 tax year and I came across a tax form from 2018 that I forgot to include in my tax return.  What should I do? – Dave

Dear Dave,

Per IRS guidelines Income is Income from whatever source derived unless there is a specific Exemption, Exception or Exclusion.  You will need to look at the tax form and if it contains taxable income then you will need to amend your 2018 return to include the additional income.


Recent Posts