Dear Jason – May

 In Dear Jason

Dear Jason:

I graduated college in 2019 and did not have to file a tax return that year.  I am now living on my own and working but will not be receiving a stimulus payment.  Is there anything I can do?


Dear Chris,

If you do not receive a stimulus payment this year, then when you file your 2020 taxes, you will be able to claim a refundable credit and receive the stimulus payment if you meet the adjusted gross income thresholds as in the table below:



Recent Posts